The Holidays are right around the corner and Barnett on Washington is excited to be hosting an array of holiday work parties! Take a look at our best tips for creating a party that your employees won’t soon forget!
- Recognition is a Great Gift
- Hosting a holiday party is the perfect opportunity to get all of your employees in one space to celebrate all of the company’s successes from the year. What a great time to recognize your outstanding employees publicly, while also motivating your team for the next year!
- Choosing a Theme
- Some of our favorite themes we have seen are Masquerade Balls, Christmas Around the World, Chocolate Factory (or Candyland), Casino Royale and Santa’s Workshop!
- Choosing a theme will help shape the rest of your event. For example, if you choose Christmas Around the World, create tablescapes that represent different countries throughout the world. And, setup food stations around the room that feature different types of cuisine.
- It’s not a holiday party until the dance floor is open and guests are ready to bust a move! Invest in a fun live band or interactive DJ to help keep the party moving along. They can also help incorporate a few games throughout the night!
- Outside of music, consider providing other areas of entertainment throughout the night. For example, host a “Casino Royale” themed party and setup a black jack and poker table for guests to enjoy.
- Photo Booth Fun
- Incorporating a photo booth into your party always creates a fun environment for guests allowing them to kickback and be cheesy!
- These pictures can be placed back at the office to help create culture! And, the pictures always make for great takeaway gifts for the guests.
- Door Prizes
- Handing out door prizes to your guests upon entering the party automatically creates excitement. These prizes can range from giving out additional vacation days or handing out raffle tickets to be drawn for a big screen TV.
- If doing a “Santa’s Workshop” theme, create an event that is all about your company giving back to those in need. Consider having each guest bring a small toy for a local charity.
If you are interested in booking your 2015 or 2016 holiday party at Barnett on Washington, email Misty at MWillinger@barnettonwashington.com or call 314-534-8283.